To quote the press release (since I am too lazy to re-describe the DVD):
“Getting Organized in Final Cut Pro reveals project set-up and media management secrets for real-world success with every version of FCP.
In this in-depth series of 9 video tutorials spanning over 90 minutes, Creative COW leader, and broadcast and film editor, Shane Ross will show you time-saving techniques that the manual left out. The lessons he provides here are the lessons he’s learned in the real world of large-scale production. Regardless of the size of your projects, Shane will help you organize them in ways that let you work faster and better.
Maybe you’re just getting started with Final Cut Pro. Maybe you’re a big project veteran who just wants to be more efficient. Either way, this disk is for you.
These 9 tutorials, totalling over one and a half hours, include:
• The basics of how FCP organizes captured footage
• How FCP connects to footage it imports
• Setting up your Scratch Disk
• Organizing a documentary or narrative project
• Working with multiple project files
• Organizing projects for multiple users using a SAN
• Using iTunes to track your audio
The disc includes several example project files, and a handful of color correction plugins designed by Shane and used on broadcast shows he’s edited.”